I'm not so sure of that. Do you consider coffee hardware or software? I'm not sure were to put that, and have almost been arrested on occasion because of that. I can't believe I sound like I'm defending MS. I'm not. But you kind of got to the heart of it. GM makes cars, They don't process oil.

Jeff M