On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Jordan<jor17...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently jeff doesn't understand this need for discussion.

  From the responses to the initial question I see that it is very
apparent that there is a far greater degree of probability that a
Windows user will switch from Windows to Macintosh, or even Linux,
than the other way around for their personal use  This little poll has
satisfied my curiosity on the question.  Those who are fully satisfied
with what they have been using, and are not going to switch in any
case, and perhaps would not even contemplate such, were not the
subject of the query in the first place, so their responses were moot.

 Steve