Point taken!

I finally tried Mac after being disgusted with M$ behavior and their OS performance in the late 90s and early 2000s. I tried Linux with a dual boot to Win95 on my Dell laptop but after working to get Linux the way I wanted it, Win95 crashed and did something that made it impossible to boot to Linux anymore. Huge pain in the butt, so that was it for me. I wasn't playing games on Windows anymore so I was delighted with the Mac OS 9 and never looked back. Since then I have helped move a number of friends and relatives over. All have been between happy and delighted. The only person I've ever heard of who switched from Mac to Windows was an employer I had around '96. I don't think he was too happy with the situation, but I left about then.

Have a good day