On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D.,
E.A.<acker...@astrecg.com> wrote:

> But computer sales are
> not what you thought they were for Apple.

  I am a user of Apple computers for a long time.  I have never used,
on any daily basis, a Windows machine.  However, I am not an advocate
of Apple Corp. doing everything it can do to increase its sales of
desktop and laptop computers.  Obvioulsy, I do not own stock in that
company.

  As you have pointed out, Apple's low market share in the realm of
computers has helped prevent the platform from becoming a major target
for evil-doers, and that suits me just fine.

  I do not predicate my affinity for Macintosh computers upon their
popularity in the general marketplace, and were Macintosh computers to
gain, by leaps and bounds, far greater market penetration, the only
effect it would have upon me would be increased worry about malicious
code infecting my equipment.

  Steve