Specifically to the topic...what happened to highly subsidized android
phones?  They cost as much or more then other PDA phones.

I'm hoping and wishing the hero goes to verizon, but I can see the trend
that it will run at least 200 if not 300 considering it's quality compared
to the mytouch 200 dollar android phone on tmobile.