>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of TPiwowar
Sent: 08/02/2009 6:30 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Well-thought analysis of MSFT ...MORE

On Aug 2, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D., E.A. wrote:
> Absolutely NOT, Tom.  There just is no point in debating facts with
> one who
> only wants to employ facts that either are invented (Gartner clearly
> contravenes Apple- and the penalties for lying- in spite of your coy,
> smart-aleck reply- require jail time of some sort or another) or
> invented
> out of thin air.

You are out in lalaland. Apple always does this. It is well known.
Stock bloggers complain about this all the time...

"But that picture, perfectly tells the story on AAPL's earnings
tonight, and AAPL's phony guidance.
Put a picture out for a billion Apps, when they've done 1.5 billion,
and it's misleading.
But purposely underestimate your earnings numbers, and it's not. It's
just Wall Street.
After all, isn't that how AAPL works?"
http://aaronandmoses.blogspot.com/2009/07/apple-on-deck-for-
earnings.html

On Aug 2, 2009, at 5:15 PM, Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D., E.A. wrote:
> And, the same experts that enunciated this exploits are the ones who
> enunciated them for M$ that M$ failed to act upon, leaving problems
> for us.
> Apple knew of at least some of these- and did not act- but one
> would hope
> now that they are more publically available- will respond. If not,
> guard
> your data and your mailing lists- and your phones.

There you are in lalaland again. The patch was out the next day.
Nothing was ever exploited. You keep fuming about things that never
happened and then get all bent out of shape when I cite things that
did happen. You live a fantasy.