Absolutely NOT, Tom.  There just is no point in debating facts with one who
only wants to employ facts that either are invented (Gartner clearly
contravenes Apple- and the penalties for lying- in spite of your coy,
smart-aleck reply- require jail time of some sort or another) or invented
out of thin air.
And, the same experts that enunciated this exploits are the ones who
enunciated them for M$ that M$ failed to act upon, leaving problems for us.
Apple knew of at least some of these- and did not act- but one would hope
now that they are more publically available- will respond. If not, guard
your data and your mailing lists- and your phones.

Eschew Obfuscation

This is a reply from:
Roy A. Ackerman, Ph.D., E.A.
                              Financial, Managerial, and Technical Services
for the Professional, Non-Profit, and the Entrepreneurial Organization

                              703.548.1343 voice
                              703.783.1340 fax

>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy