I haven't read that particular article, but have been hearing the rumblings
from podcasters and bloggers.  Even if all the bad things that are said
about the hardware (not the ATT side), the iPhone is still head and
shoulders above anything else out there.  The app situation is causing me to
pause somewhat, but I don't think enough to jump into the horrors of WINMO.

Two things I found out since I started this thread.  One, I get a 22%
discount at Sprint.  Two, the hero is coming to Sprint in October.  I sense
a convergence...