On Aug 4, 2009, at 2:21 PM, mike wrote:
Ok, this coming October I was pretty much set on the iPhone..the apps, full
HTML browsing etc was worth going to AT$T. At least from what I know.

Which phone company has the best reception where you live and travel? That should determine your choice.

I don't like any of those phones, including iPhone, but for $99 why not an HTC--T-Mobile has been using them successfully for a few years. Maybe you can haggle to get the price down like I did at T-Mo. If I had a choice, I'd get a Nokia with WiFi, but I doubt Verizon has them. WiFi is nice. Touchscreen is nice, but not a deal-breaker. Besides, I already have an iPod Touch.

Does ATT cover better in AZ [aren't you in AZ?] than in SoCal? Coverage is most important, unless you plan to carry two phones.

Betty