On Aug 8, 2009, at 7:33 PM, mike wrote:
That is a link to his listerv, you would have to subscribe to read the post, you could unsub after if you like however his posts are few and far so it's not a big deal. I'd post the article here but he requests that any repost
be given permission first.

Just go here and read it with no fuss... http://calacanis.com/

Long story short: Apple's App Store approval process is oppressive.

Didn't I post the same complaint against Apple a few days ago?

Apple is spending a lot of money to support a process that is making their customers unhappy, their developers unhappy, and their product less competitive. Do you think Apple's management isn't trying to find a way out of this crazy corner that their legal department has backed them into?