Your believing it's apple's lawyers doing all the evil and apple's directors
and ceo are just trying to do what is right is a knee jerk reaction of a
MFB.

Ridiculous to ban an app because it may display words to somone...um..out
there in the ether that might buy an iphone or ipod touch.  For consistency
sake I expect that first thing monday apple will ban safari...and any
twitter app.  I'll have to make a list, I bet there are hundreds apple is
going to HAVE to ban just in case a bad word shows up.