> Time for a reality check:
>
> http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/08/21/the-simple-truth-whats-really-going-on-
> with-apple-google-att-and-the-fcc/
>
> "Our sources at Google tell us in no uncertain terms that Apple rejected the > application. And we have an independent third party app developer who tells
> us that an Apple Exec also told them back in July that the Google Voice
> Application was rejected.
>
> In other words, there is strong evidence that Apple is, well, lying."

Time for a REAL reality check. Apple has rejected many apps that it later accepted. They're not lying. They're being cautious. Apple developers prefer to delay a questionable app until it will work nicely with other apps and the OS. Google Voice does neither. They'll work it out like they've done before.

Use GV on an iTouch or Nokia N-series or LG and forget about the iPhone.