I also forget to mention, a weapons platform on the moon wouldn't provide for much of a surprise attack. "FIRE!" And then 3 days later.... I hate hearing this idea of why are we sending people to space. Do you really think a robot could have fixed the Hubble the couple times it's needed to be fixed? I really doubt it. Do you really think we could gather the information needed on how space effects humans by a bunch of robots? And no clear purpose? How about the survival of the species? Have you ever heard that old saying, don't put all your eggs in one basket? That's a major reason for getting some of us off the planet.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726