Well if that was your original question, no we don't. We haven't been there long enough. We know a few things, but we're not even finished learning about us on Earth. If you think we are you could open one hell of a medical center. You'd be rich. By the way, they are testing and making drugs in space. And no, they don't have Mary Jane growing in the hold. But seriously, we know very little of long term effects of space flight on humans. We haven't been doing it long enough and doing the necessary tests to know. We do know we can get up there and back without dying about 75% of the time. I just made that percentage up. But we've lost quite a few. Also, have you checked the cost/budget for NASA as compared to the war in Iraq and Afghanistan? How about the bank bail out? Did you get a bonus or your home loan forgiven? Talk about wasting money.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726