There's a direct comparison. What part of moving on don't you understand? I've already mentioned helium 3, which I've heard could power the us for hundreds of years at less then the cost of what we spend on oil today. What other motivation do you need? I mean besides human growth and understanding of their place in the universe.
        2+2=5, that's all I need to know.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia