It's becoming one busy place.
I've thought about what my great grandkids would think about our arguments over manned space flight. Do you think they'd be looking at us like we look at those who argued man wasn't meant to fly? Time seems to go by so fast. I was reminded of this when they brought that pilot back who was shot down in the gulf war. Was it really 19 years ago? Where did those 19 years go? Oh, Kodak quit making film and I'm now complaining about the cost of a terabyte external drive. 19 years ago I had a smuggled out from Micron a 1 megabyte wafer of chips about the size of a CD hanging from my car mirror. Now it's a joke. I miss the days of tubing down the river with a beer in one hand, straw grass in my mouth and getting burnt to a crisp.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726