I see it completely different.  The front end represents that cutesy little
iphone your friends might have.  A nice toy but if you want a real phone for
a grown up?  Go droid.  Just because you think horror movie doesn't mean
everyone does, I know I didn't, none of my friends did.  To the ones I've
spoken to about it, the message was pretty clear and they were positive
about it, even the iPhone users I know.  There has been that undercurrent
among some of those that don't like apple, that they produce toys.  Ever
hear the joke about Steve Jobs and his fisher price OS?  I think this ad is
playing on that.