If they were accurate, some of his critical comments about the Droid were useful to me.

db

mike wrote:
A lot of what Andy does is tongue in cheek.  I've listened to him for quite
some time on macbreak weekly and he is an uber geek on the order of star
wars/AD&D/comic book/computer gadget fan boy.  I posted the review because I
thought it was one of the more fair minded ones out there.  He is indeed
making money off the iphone, but it's hardly his entire life, I do think he
should have mentioned he was writing a iphone manual in the review.