He might have been wanting to take screenshots

On Nov 7, 2009 1:26 PM, "b_s-wilk" <b1sun...@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Did I miss something? I don't own a cell phone so I'm not real >
interested in that discussion, an...
Some phones have cameras on the front and back of the phone. You can do
video calls if you want. That's an extra feature for most people, but for
those who can't hear, it could be a life-saver. It lets those people "talk"
to each other in sign language on a cell phone. Most mobile phone mfgs have
at least one phone with this feature.

Not sure if that's what you mean by a phone taking pictures of itself. Is
that like the Mars explorer robots sending self portraits back to earth?