On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM, mike <xha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't be that old, we are told constantly by the mac glitterati that pc's
> don't last that long.  You must mean five or six months :p
>
> Oh it is just as crappy as it was when I bought it.  :-)  I just have a
high tolerance for pain.   That and I have a fifteen year old Mac that I
turn on every once and while to play a few system 9 based games.

I use a PC because they are cheap and I need to be able to use what they buy
in the office.   I figure I'll get a WIN7 machine there in about 5 years
since I am at the end of the PC pass down chain.

--
John Duncan Yoyo