Okay, looking into the Win7 indexing I see a couple things worth
pointing out. First, they changed the name to Windows Search a few
years back - it's no longer called indexing. Also, by default it only
indexes a small portion of user files. Winkey>index will point to
Indexing Options which allows you to add drives & folders.

Clearly someone at MS didn't get the memo that we were changing the name. :)