Oh, I had no idea. Last I heard the interface was only just now being
included in a few motherboards. I anxiously await your links to where
I can buy some cheap USB3 cards and external drives, because I'm sure
you don't mean we're all supposed to replace our motherboards to get
USB3 today.

I'm not sure for the exact cause of the delay, but at this rate we'll
be lucky if we see good usb3 products before *next* xmas.