I think most kids will learn how to use both - at home and with friends,
not so important at school anymore.  More important at school is
learning how, why they work.  For too many people, computers are magic,
like cars.  Therefore, when something behaves incorrectly, they have no
clue.

Thank you,
Mark Snyder