I think my first computer had a 250MB hard drive. I don't remember how much ram. At work we were wowed when the CAD guy got a 500MB and then a 1 Gig hard drive. I had been using DOS a lot at work for CNC machine programming and thought it was kind of fun. I found Windows 3.0 pretty frustrating, but the computer played Doom really well.

Jordan