On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Rev. Stewart Marshall <
popoz...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I switched from a smartphone to an ENV2.
>
> My wife wants to upgrade to an ENV3
>
> BB's do have a touch screen it is called the Storm 2.
>
> There are those sold on touch screens and there are those who are not.
>
> I am not sold on touch screens I want a physical keyboard.
>
> Stewart

I've heard the Storm was a dog.  The Blackberry people seem to be keyboard
lovers.

My only real problem with the ENV1 was that it likes to pocket dial.  I had
to put a dummy number at the top of my contacts to stop it from annoying the
neighbors with an a name.

--
John Duncan Yoyo