You do not know what I pay per month for my house.  :-(

My property taxes are lower I will admit that.

Stewart

At 10:08 AM 1/29/2010, you wrote:
On Jan 29, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Stewart Marshall wrote:
So at present I pay over $400 per month staying connected and you
want me to add a 3G plan on top of that?

If you lived in a higher rent district you would be getting
connectivity of better quality and lower cost. But many of your other
costs would be higher. I bet your total cost is way lower than what
many of us pay in rent, property taxes, etc.. You have nothing to
gripe about.

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82