Apparently your good results and my good results are two different results.

On Feb 14, 2010 1:27 PM, "b_s-wilk" <b1sun...@yahoo.es> wrote:

> The problem is you can't *see* the detail you are drawing if you have a
big > fat finger trying to...
Use your little finger instead. You can see the detail with big or little
fingers. Fat fingers?

That's a cop-out. If you can draw, you can draw on an iPhone/Touch with any
fingers. Try it. I have MyPaint, Fingerpaint and may buy Brushes. They're
easy to use, but you need the same kind of skill to get good results as you
would with a real paint brush.