I'm sorry, but you'll have to explain that. NASA and the constitution?
What the hell are you thinking? One had nothing to do with the other, thank
God. If it did we'd have military in space.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726