On Apr 28, 2010, at 3:25 PM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
However, it is my position that they brought this upon
themselves either through intent or through foolishness.  In either
case, they should shoulder the blame themselves in this instance
instead of lashing out at others by causing the power of legal
authorities to wreak retribution upon the silly individuals who were
reveling in the thought that they had, if for only a little while,
bested the mighty goliath.

You bleeding-heart liberals make me sick. I don't buy the argument that it is society that is to blame for criminality. It is not all Apple's fault because they had the audacity to develop an attractive new product that people would be tempted to steal. I put the blame squarely on the criminal who took the device and the criminal who bought the stolen goods.