I'm a strong Apple supporter. However, what they did by releasing these
prototypes was just plain stupid.
        As to your comment below, this is crap. Bringing up the bible, Moses,
the 10 commandments, Hitler, Nazis, is a cheap trick that if used means you've
probably already lost the argument.

Jeff Miles
jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia