You make my point exactly. There is a power imbalance here, and something needs to be done about it.

What to do--I don't know. I'm not a programmer, an employer, or a union organizer.

The one good thing is, you probably won't have to face a line of Pinkertons with shotguns. I wish your brother and his colleagues the best of luck, because it probably won't be easy.

--Constance