Quoting Fred Jones <fredjone...@softhome.net>:

Thanks for the replies. The old program I need (want) is called Accpac
Plus Accounting. I've had it for about 20+ years and have several
different businesses accounting data on it. The program is expensive
and I never liked the newer versions that much so I continue to use the
old one. I think I will give the XP Mode a try as much to learn about
it and then maybe run the accounting program too. Thanks again.

Well, hell. You can always keep an old box alive (or dual boot) just to have DOS installed with your accounting program. It certainly wouldn't take a very modern system. Maybe get a KVM switch to bounce back and forth.

**   THIS LIST HAS MOVED TO YAHOO    **
**  PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION THERE **
**   Info at http://www.cguys.org/   **