Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 06:58:49PM +0100, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:38:48AM -0500, Douglas E. Warner wrote:
>>> Here we go; attached gen_udev_support script.
>> OK, changes I've made to your patch:
>>
>> - Files that are *linked* to (policykit, for example) the files are *not*
>>   named 99-.... they are named just libconcord... or whatever since the
>>   Makefile targets than link to them appropriately.
>
> I actually made all of them not have 99-*. I don't think th escript should
> choose their install place. Either the Makefile or perhaps the
> specfile/debconf/etc. should do that. And in fact, the Makefile.am committed
> does that.
>
> I wasn't clear on where the policykit file goes. I'm nearly certain I have it
> going to the wrong place.
>
> Doug, can you test the checked in code? You should want "make policykit" and
> "make install_policykit"

I actually checked that in from a plane. Yay for internet access on planes!

Anyway, I'm back in town now - I'd just like confirmation on this before I
get ready to roll the next release...

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming