On 03/29/2013 03:18 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2013, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
>> I'm going to be moving a smaller project to git on SF and see how I like
>> their implementation... but I don't want my projects split across too
>> many different configurations, so I wanna make sure I like something
>> before I move everything to it.
>
> I moved congruity's SF project to git and it's been...fine.  I mean, it's
> standard git.  They also provide gitweb for the web interface.  Of course,
> congruity isn't like a super active project or anything.  :)
>
> The main thing I don't like about SF is their bug/issue tracker.  Maybe
> they have something better available now.

You can choose to upgrade your project and get all their new stuff. I'm
playing with it over in PIUS:

https://sourceforge.net/p/pgpius/feature-requests/

I also moved to git there. After a release or so I should be able to decide if
I want to move everything to SF-git or github.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss