Hi.
I'm trying to use concordance with Harmony 300 on Ubuntu 13.04 64bit
I correctly made the bin, and it should works but... and now?
I tried to get info about my remote, and it worked. I tried to dump
firmware and configuration, but it didn't work, so I don't know how to
begin.
I also compiled congruity and libconcord, but the problem was the same.
i suppose I have to begin with a first configuration file, but I cannot
dump it from remote so I don't know what kind of file it needs.

Error message was always the same:
Failed to dump config: Error while reading from the remote
Failed with error 3

Thanks
Demetrio