Okay, I see how the Silverlight app is doing it. It looks like it uses "activities" like I have been working on for the Harmony Link, so it should not be too hard to add. It looks like it should be possible to specify the power-on order, but I'm not sure about adding arbitrary commands and pauses.

Question: when you configure the yellow button with the Silverlight app, does it offer you any other choices other than which devices you want to power on and which inputs to select on each (if applicable)?

Scott