I have removed your  ppa from my list of repositories, deleted
concordance from synaptic, and reinstalled. The result is that I now
have installed 1.0-2ubuntu1. I think that is the version without the
debug switched on.  I have just been able to update my harmony remote
with this setting. I guess that my original copy must have been corrupted.

Robin