I think its pretty clear that unless the lords of the incubator *force*
us to do otherwise, we should just leave it as Apache Connectors
Framework. The vote is going to end up reflecting that is my bet anyway.
I havn't seen anyone that's actually involved (if you can say anyone
beyond karl is really involved anyway) is really dying for a change.

- Mark