You have until 5 PM Friday to tally your final vote.

Bear in mind, however, that changing your vote to achieve a desired outcome
may well cause others to change their votes to counteract your move.  So I
urge people to change your vote ONLY if you want to add Apache Datasource
Connectors into your list somewhere.

Karl