On 9/2/10 8:21 AM, Karl Wright wrote:
> You have until 5 PM Friday to tally your final vote.
>
> Bear in mind, however, that changing your vote to achieve a desired outcome
> may well cause others to change their votes to counteract your move.  So I
> urge people to change your vote ONLY if you want to add Apache Datasource
> Connectors into your list somewhere.
>
> Karl

It's probably a fair move though - I doubt Jack realized how the votes
would be tallied (eg that Roberts vote would have so much weight for one
name). I had no clue - the original vote sounded like you needed to pick
3 different options and didn't explain how those options would count
towards the final name. So it seems fair that he change it, right?

- Mark