On Jan 28, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Grant Erickson wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Samuel Ortiz wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 09:06:12AM -0800, Grant Erickson wrote:
>>> FYI. I need to check against GIT top-of-tree and dig into this further;
>>> however, with:
>>>
>>>     * Wireless 802.11 WEXT, connman-0.67 hangs on start-up
>>>
>>> Backtrace with wired:
>>
>> Please give us a gdb backtrace or run test/backtrace src/connmand <log> where
>> log is the below trace.
>>
>> Also, a connman -d -n log would be more useful.

Samuel:

With the wired Ethernet issue debugged and patched, I've done more
investigation on the wireless issue. The results are as follows:

        Version / Plugin        wifi.so         wifi_legacy.so
        connman-0.67            FAILS           SUCCEEDS
        connman-b1db3cb         FAILS           N/A

So, it would appear that the non-legacy wifi plugin has issues with wireless
extension devices.

Regards,

Grant