On 1/29/11 5:20 PM, Zheng, Jeff wrote:
> Tried 0.68 (same as b1db3cb?) on AR242x with both default and -W wext, didn't
> see the crashes.

Jeff,

Between you and Samuel, it's good to hear that both the Atheros AR242x and
Intel IWLAGN work well with 0.68/b1db3cb under wireless extensions with the
non-legacy Wi-Fi plug-in. Would I be correct in assuming that both you and
Samuel are using a Core iX or Atom platform? Against what kernel version are
you running?

In my case, it's linux-2.6.32, armv7l and TI WLAN 127x, their TIWLAN WiLink
6.1.0.2.144 driver and firmware 6.1.0.0.335.

With the stats bug resolved, this particular interface/driver combination no
longer crashes, it simply makes no forward progress in scanning and
establishing a connection.

As cited below, I still owe Samuel a wpa_supplicant trace.

Best,

Grant