Hi all,

I can't seem to be able to get tethering to work in MeeGo IVI 1.2. I have been
testing with a WUSB54GC ver. 3 and a Linksys WUSB600N USB WiFi stick. Here is
what I have done/checked:
- Downloaded, compiled and installed the following package (to use the
rt2800usb driver):
http://www.orbit-lab.org/kernel/compat-wireless-2.6-stable/v2.6.37/compat-wireless-2.6.37-4-sn.tar.bz2
- Checked the kernel config to make sure CONFIG_BRIDGE=y
- Checked the wpa_supplicant is built with CONFIG_AP=y

I am running MeeGo 1.2 IVI (based on 1.2.0 and 1.2.0 Updates) but I have also
tried with the latest Connman (0.77) but I'm always getting the same error when
running the enable-tethering script (e.g.: ./enable-tethering wifi geoffroy
123456789 -> returns 'dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
net.connman.Error.NotSupported: Not supported').

There are also some errors logged in connman log file that are marked as
Critical (see attached for the log file).

Any pointer would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Geoffroy
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.