Le 06/03/2013 16:32, Daniel Wagner a écrit :
Hi Tomasz,

On 03/06/2013 02:11 PM, Tomasz Bursztyka wrote:
The orignal code assumes that the builtin chain is empty which is
obviously always the right assumption :).

That is actually the bug in the original code: it might not be empty. If
it is, it does the right change, if not it modifies the 1 rule in the
chain.

I am looking at the current behaviour of __connman_iptables_append() and I think it is broken. No patches applied nor have I have touched this code in previous patches.

No shit sherlock, that's what I have told in response to your patch 7/9 ;-P

Look at iptables.c:
    __connman_iptables_append() and __connman_iptables_insert()

Now go back to 1.11 before YOUR previous patchset:

look at iptables_append_rule() and iptables_insert_rule()

Tomasz