Hi Cliff,

>Got to see you logs and something is weird: there is no messages coming
>from plugins/wifi.c
>You did not filtered out the logs, did you?
No, not at all, but what is strange is that I have no plugins dir and hence no
wifi.c!

Maybe you built all as builtin. But in your case I don't think it's the issue,
it really looks like you lack off wifi plugin at all.

>Would be interesting to see gsupplicant's output as well.
>Could you retest and get the log this way:
>
>CONNMAN_SUPPLICANT_DEBUG=1 connmand -n -d &> connman_log.txt
>
>Would be nice to get wpa_supplicant's log as well (start it before connman):
>
>wpa_supplicant -u -ddt &> wpa_supplicant_log.txt
Attached are the two logs.  It wasn't until I stopped supplicant that I got a
log.

Can I ask why starting Connman manually would create a soft block om Wireless
LAN?

Do you have a wifi technology appearing in connmanctl ? (technologies command)

It looks like wifi plugin has not been built at all: wpa_supplicant is totally untouched.

How did you build and installed ConnMan? (bootstrap-configure)

Tomasz