Hi,

I'm sending four attachments to your email to avoid mailing to the list.  But I
think I have the reason why I had no wifi; Connman is soft blocking
the card when it starts.
If I unblock using rfkill, I can scan and connect!  Log 1 is with card blocked,
Log 2 after I unblock.

So how is this?  How is it solved?

This is the normal behavior: first start, connman blocks all technologies but ethernet. Blocks = set powered off.
Then if you power on the technology, connman will remind it.

According to connmanctl your wifi technology was powered, can you verify that: if wifi card is soft rfkill, connman still shows that?
Bug is there then.

Tomasz