Hi,
I am working on a Embedded System with Linux as OS and using connman 1.23 for
controlling two different types of network interfaces.
One is a WiFi interface & other one is a USB Gadget based Ethernet interface.
The WiFi one is expected to have internet connectivity.
The system use case is getting both the technologies connected at the same time.

The notes / mail threads I read indicates connman can connect to one technology
at any given time, based on the preference list in the configuration.
Does this one connection refers to internet connectivity or a general device
connection through that defined technology?
In the same sense, does the connman state "online" or "ready" is related to
internet connectivity?

Please provide insight on this multiple connection scenario, so that I will
understand the feasibility of the use case I am trying to achieve.

Regards
Manimaran