On Fri, 2015-07-10 at 15:45 +0300, Slava Monich wrote:
> 1. To see the password (if you have forgotten it) or proxy
> configuration (to copy/paste it into the new configuration)

We wasted a few hours thinking on this once upon a time, and concluded
that we'll either be close to the AP to verify the passphrase is correct
or then we'll have all information a priori 100% correct and are handed
a provisioning file. So the end conclusion was that this is not a very
valid use case.

> 2. To set "Favourite" to false so that it doesn't get automatically
> connected when it becomes available

Technically this is a use case. I have needed something like this when
noticing that a network has gone bad and should not be used, but that
was after the network was in range and being used. A priori deselecting
autoconnect was not found to be a too valid use case either,
unfortunately.

Cheers,

        Patrik