Even having the configuration of Session overwriting the ConnMan, which is the
order that has to be considered by the ConnMan for the AllowedBarer?
I do not see any PRIO in the policy file, I’m right?
If the two routes are present and a session connect is required (online the one
with less PRIO from AllowedBarer point of view), what’s happen?