On 09/09/2015 04:41 PM, Gianfranco Casanova wrote:
> Even having the configuration of Session overwriting the ConnMan,
> which is the order that has to be considered by the ConnMan for the
> AllowedBarer?
> I do not see any PRIO in the policy file, I’m right?

As I said this was left out on purpose. The session_policy_local.c
plugin is only providing basic functionality.

> If the two routes are present and a session connect is required
> (online the one with less PRIO from AllowedBarer point of view),
> what’s happen?

There are many good questions how to handle such situations. If you have
a real product in mind you can probably easy tell. Finding a generic
solution is a bit harder. That's why we have the session plugins.